The Holidays are drawing near, and this time of year we are reminded of just how lucky we are to not only have the best staff, but that we are also surrounded by the best FRIENDS, FANS, FAMILY and FANATICS. (we love an F word around here!) We wanted to take some time this holiday season to let you get to know about the people that make things possible around here at Solestruck. First up, Meet Bridgette Bayley, AKA BB. AKA Briiiiiiiiiiidge. Bridgette works with us via Team Jeffrey Campbell. Holding down the NYC showroom, banging out lookbooks, doing sales, designing the bag line, and overseeing all PR, Blog Relations and Media relationships keep her busy and always on a plane headed off to somewhere, not that exotic! We love Bridgette and are pretty sure that you will too—Happy Holidays Bridgette….Miss Bayley if you are nasty!
NAME: BRIDGETTE BAYLEY
Solestruck Connect: Solestruck—Jeffrey Campbell—B.Bayley
Location: NYC, but always reppin’ Manhattan Beach CA ya’ll
1. What is your most cherished or one very special holiday memory?
I will never forget when I couldn’t afford to come home for Xmas a few years back, so my besties flew out to the East Coast to celebrate our annual “CHRISTMAS EVE EVE” rituals. We have been doing it since the 5th grade….so it meant a lot!
2. Do you have any special traditions with your family, or where you are from?
Knotts Berry Farm on Christmas Eve y’all! Funnel cake and the log ride= my entire childhood.
3. Where will you be spending NYE this holiday season?
Let’s go to Paris. Anybody?
4. If you could grant one wish this holiday season, no matter how large, what would it be?
I would wish that all of man kind would know the happiness of spending a snowy Christmas in New York City.
5. If you could find one single person in your stocking on Christmas morning, who would it be and why?
Kristian Matsson. He is the most beautiful man on earth.
6. If, hypothetically, you were going to gift yourself one pair of shoes from Solestruck, which shoe would it be?
7. If you were going to gift someone on your list a shoe from our site—who would it be fore and which shoe would you give them?
I would give the 99 ties to my BFF Katherine Ferl….but never will be able to because they are always sold out!!
[Bayley featured with one of her original gays]
8. Give us a percentage breakdown of how Naughty Vs Nice you have been this year.
If you talk to Santa, tell him 90% good and 10% bad. Just do it.
9. Be honest—-egg nog lattes?
Too many. Again– Don’t tell Santa.
10. Send us out with a holiday greeting for your friends, and the Solestruck fans!
[Bayley photoboothing it with one of her NYC gays, they call this one Mom]
Thank you Bridgette—Happy Holidays and send us Pictures from Paris—even if you end up in Detroit in some Dive bar!