Stella, our lady friend with ties to Ego + Greed, Senso and Irregular Choice is basically like a unicorn. She is magic. She is mystical. She leaves a thin mist of glitter whenever she glides out of a room or a tradeshow booth. STELLA IS A CREATURE OF MYSTERY—-AND WE LOVE HER. She is one of our favorite reps and has become a great friend—keeping team solestruck in line and stocked up on VIP selections from the multiple brands she represents—while simultaneously keeping our sides in stitches with her antics! We thought you might want to get to know more about Stalla Baby—so take a peak and fall in love just as hard as we have with this magical lady! Love you STELLA! Happy Holidays.
NAME: Stella Burchard
LOCATION: Usually places with recycled air. Or NYC.
RELATIONSHIP TO SOLESTRUCK: Significant other. We’ve been in a romantic relationship since I started working with Irregular Choice, Senso, and Ego & Greed.
SIGN: LEO rawwwr
SIGNATURE COCKTAIL: Seltzer water with lime. Or, Crowne & coke on a cray cray day.
http://www.missomnimedia.com/author/queenofbows/; irregularchoice.com; edgeofurge.com; http://www.facebook.com/senso.brand
NUMBER OF SHOES: Approximately 50. I make myself get rid of pairs so I can get new ones each season.
CELEBRITY CRUSH: The Rock, who is now going by Dwayne Johnson
FAVORITE HOLIDAY GUILTY PLEASURE: egg nog & Fa La La La Lifetime
1. What is your most cherished or one very special holiday memory? Last year, celebrating 2 Egyptian Christmases and ringing in the new year in in Tanzania. Sun + ornaments on giraffe statues + kids + good friend = pretty amazing and memorable.
2. Do you have any special traditions with your family, or where you are from? My CA-based family is pretty into Disneyland, especially when it’s decked out for the holidays. Before kicking off my Africa adventure last year, I got some solid It’s a Small World and Haunted Mansion action in.
3. Where will you be spending NYE this holiday season? NYE in NYC
4. If you could grant one wish this holiday season, no matter how large, what would it be? World peace.
5. If you could find one single person in your stocking on Christmas morning, who would it be and why? I’d say, but 1) he might read this and 2) that would be awkward to find a large man in a stocking.
6. If, hypothetically, you were going to gift yourself one pair of shoes from Solestruck, which shoe would it be? Irregular Choice What An Angel in Black Lavender. This may not be hypothetical. Hi, it has pony hair and a platform.
7. If you were going to gift someone on your list a shoe from our site—who would it be for and which shoe would you give them? I’d gift my cousin Amelia the Senso Latrice because it’s hot and she’s just as much a shoe fan as I am.
8. Give us a percentage breakdown of how Naughty Vs Nice you have been this year. 50/50. I like to call it “balance.”
9. Be honest—-egg nog lattes? Truthfully, YES.