Every January 1, as we turn the calendar to a fresh page and look forward to a brand new year, who isn’t making some kind of New Year’s resolution? You plan to exercise more, work less, finally read those books or spend more time with the family. But by the time Valentine’s Day rolls around, you’re back to your old ways.
Well, Solestruck may not be able to help you achieve every goal you set for 2008, but we’ve got a few ideas that should get you started off on the right foot.
1. By far, the best known resolution every year is to lose weight and/or get in shape. But instead of spending your money on fancy equipment or a gym membership, why not invest in a quality pair of athletic shoes and go for a walk, a run, or take on a new sport? If you’re feeling extra adventurous, why not pick up a board and a pair of skate shoes like Etnies or Vans? Just be sure to get protective gear, too.
2. Another common goal for the New Year is sticking to a budget. Solestruck makes that easy with our sale section. Just choose your size, and we’ll show you everything we’ve got in stock. You can even narrow your search by brand, color or style.
3. Maybe your plan this year is to be more generous and giving, such as getting rid of those stilettos you bought on a whim but never wear. Well, have you heard about our “Save Your Soles” program? By donating your shoes to those in need, you can save up to 15% on your next order from Solestruck, and help someone else at the same time.
4. Perhaps the holidays were busier than usual for you this winter, and your only thought for the next few months is to relax and recover from the stress. In that case, you’ve got to go for comfort. Choose a pair of spa-worthy slippers like the Roxy Dreamy for a day of peace and quiet. Or, if you need something sturdier, check out the Dansko brand, known world-wide for their class and comfort.
5. Finally, what woman doesn’t want to improve her style and self-confidence? Solestruck gives you all the latest options our easy-to-browse “New Arrivals” page, updated regularly with the newest styles. And of course, SoleVoice is always here to talk to you about the hottest trends, too!