1. If you could describe your style in 3 words what would they be and why?
Experimental, eclectic, urban.
2. What is your fave style that you are obsessing over this season?
Boho/Indie/Gypsy Statement Accessories- Chunky collar necklaces, henna and hand piece bracelets, bindis, gypsy headpieces, etc. The wilder the better!
3. Which pair of Solestruck shoes are on your feet the most?
It’s a draw between the TBA Ten20s and one of the first shoes I’ve ever bought at the store, the Maurie and Eve Motorcycle Boot.
4. As you probably already know, the pantone color of the year is emerald, what is your pick for the most MAJ color going into Summer?
Pale pink with gold. Gold is my go to color for most of the year so pairing it with nudes and whites for the summer will be fun.
5. What is the craziest justification you’ve made for purchasing a pair of shoes?
“The punch card system at Solestruck helps you save money in the end right?”
6. Which designer’s collection could you buy every piece from?
7. Who is your style icon?
8. What is your go to look for summer?
High waisted denim shorts, a bustier, a loose opened button up or blouse, and as many accessories as I could get away with.
9. Where can you be found these days after work?
Work and school usually keep me busy so when I’m free I’m catching up with friends over a drink or cooking for them at my apartment. I love to cook!