Sometimes, a certain clothing item or accessory can change a woman’s mood or attitude just by the act of wearing it. Shoes are a typical example. And while many women’s shoe brands include a few sexy styles here and there, a few labels stand out for their undeniable “sex appeal.”
5. Carlos by Carlos Santana – Spice up your life. Just like their rocker namesake, these shoes are full of passion and energy. Fiery silhouettes, brazen metallic details and chic color tones combine in both dressy and casual styles to create a line that is, in a word, HOT.
4. Baby Phat – Chic for the streets. While their line also includes edgy urban sneakers and flats, it’s the high heels and all their bling that earned Baby Phat a place on our list. With Kimora Lee at the helm, how could these sandals and stilettos be anything but sultry, sexy and street-chic?
3. Steve Madden – Something sexy for everyone. The secret is in the details, but from shoe to shoe they’re never the same. Feel the attraction from peep toes to kitten heels, animal prints to buckles and bows, fur and tweed and everything in between.
2. Nina Shoes – Elegance doesn’t have to be expensive. Sure to turn heads with designs that drip with elegant gems, shimmer in metallics or beg to be touched in soft satin, Nina shoes shine bright throughout the eveningwear department.
1. Guess – Sexy styles made simple. Slightly more subdued than other brands, Guess shoes offer a sex appeal that’s just as intense, with styles that are easily incorporated into an everyday wardrobe. Silhouettes range from cute to chic to contemporary, ensuring every woman can feel sexy.